Write the first paragraph of your article here.
Five quick factsEdit
1. Born April 26, 1980 in Cullman, Alabama -- he's of Native American, Irish, and French descent. His mom was an airline employee and his father worked in construction.
2. Got his big break in Ricky Martin's hugely successful music video She Bangs.
3. Before hitting it big, held a variety of odd jobs including bricklayer, broker, department store clerk and model for major brands Abercrombie & Fitch, Emporio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana. The Magic Mike star even worked as a Chippendale-style stripper at age 19.
4. Told Vogue that one of his biggest industry heroes is Clint Eastwood. "I'd like to write him and ask for some advice, even though I'm sure if I met him in person I'd probably just stand there speechless," he told the magazine.
5. He and Jenna have matching tattoos that say "side by side" in Balinese.